Ladies, it’s spring time… the flowers are blooming and you’re gearing up to get outdoors, for the beach, and wiping the dust off of your cute sun-dresses. Just a few TIPS for your upcoming boudoir session!
- Be conscious of those weird tan lines; top and bottom.
- When you don’t have weird, summer tan lines is the time to schedule your session. NOW!
- Don’t stress. If having a hair AND makeup artist isn’t enough, we have more… We have a boudoir stylist if you need help in choosing the right outfits to make the most lovely boudoir session of your dreams.
- Most women choose from 2-3 outfits, one being nude. Keep it simple. You don’t need much for your session but YOU.
- Remember to bring meaningful jewelry or let us know of a tattoo that has meaning. We want to highlight what is special for you in your boudoir portrait photography session!